Friday, April 13, 2012

Best outlet shopping

I found 2 outlet shopping centers in Vegas and was wondering which would be better. There is the Premium Outlet on Charleston and the Las Vegas outlet Center on Las Vegas Blvd.

Best outlet shopping

Wife and I went to Las Vegas Outlet center a month ago. Bought very very little, prices better or same back here in Ohio. 3 years ago it was great for outlet pricing. Also kiosk people hassled us alot.

Best outlet shopping

I%26#39;ll be going to the premium outlets later this month (YAY), the LV oulet center is pretty cool.. I love to hit the malls in Vegas, I likes the Fashion Show mall, Meadows and Boulevard malls as well... We have malls here, but it%26#39;s just waaayyyy more fun to shop in Vegas!

I suppose it depands on what you are shoopping for, certain mall have certain shops... I love Ann Taylor, there are 3 of the differnt kinds on Ann Taylors in Vegas, so I may have to see them all!! :)

The Premium outlets has a big coupon (VIP thingy), on their website, you may want to check that out.


Oh they are both Chelsea Premioum outlets, both have coupons. You send them you email address and register with them


The Premium Outlet is a lot bigger, and better, than the LV Outlet Center.


I also think that the Premium Outlet is better and more enjoyable to shop at than the outlet centre. Yes, do sign up as a VIP to get a coupon for a savings booklet from their customer service office. As P said, you can print off coupons online that are not available in the savings booklet. This trip I am also going to try out Towne Square for some shopping as my friend enjoyed it even more than the outlets. I believe it is South of Mandalay Bay and from the look of their website,they have alot of stores and restaurants along with a park to picnic in.


Thank you all so much for the help. I think we%26#39;ll try the Premium Outlets.

  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment