Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Meet & Greet week of Apr. 5th....

DH and I will be on the strip April 6 - 9. We have Monday and Tuesday completely open and Wed. and Thur. until about 3 p.m.

Who wants to get together?

Mailgirl and friend are interested.

Who else?

Meet %26amp; Greet week of Apr. 5th....

Darn...we%26#39;ll miss you by a few days. Otherwise, we%26#39;d love to. :)

Meet %26amp; Greet week of Apr. 5th....

Okay let%26#39;s try this again...

Mailgirl and friend

Aria

Who else wants to get together?


I%26#39;ll be there w 2 friends that week 6-11. We%26#39;re pretty easy going in terms of where, if there is a M %26amp; G.

I had replied to another M %26amp; G msg for April from someone else- but poof- that thread is buried somewhere in the kajillion subsequent posts!

I haven%26#39;t been to Vegas in yrs- so someone would just have to say where.


Would love to do a M%26amp;G. We will be there April 4 -10. There will be six of us girls ranging in age from 23 to 50ish. We did a meet n greet when we were there in November and really enjoyed it. We are at Harrahs for 4 days and then Mandalay Bay for 2 nights. Thanks


Okay guyz...I%26#39;m not letting this one go by the way of so many other posts...lost in pages gone by. :)

Let me know what time of day is best and any ideas of a place on the strip and we can make a decision. I%26#39;d like to do that by March 28th, a week from tomorrow.

An idea...I heard that Bally%26#39;s Tequilla Bar is pretty good...or some place where we can sit or stand and have a drink and chat for a while.

Right now, DH and I have Mon. 4/6 and Tues. 4/7 free in the evenings. Otherwise it will have to be in the afternoon or after shows, late.


gerolamy1...Harrah%26#39;s is a good option too.


I was just wondering if anybody is going June 9th-12th and wanted to meet?


If the Mega would have been planned for that week, it would have worked for me but we had to plan our trip in April as a plan B.


Me %26amp; DH are there from 29th March - 9th April (its my b%26#39;day on 5th) so we%26#39;d be up for it.

Just name the location/time before Sat 28th, pls!

Suzi ;0)


Okay...keep checking...I%26#39;ll post and pm everybody.

It%26#39;ll be fun to meet you guys. :)

  • create seamless digital textures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment