Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Days Slots where???

Going for Easter weekend heard about a new machine



Anyone know where and line bets and number of lines



Happy Days Slots where???


Seen them in luxor in Nov, can remember line bets etc sorry



Happy Days Slots where???


Looks like most of the Harrah%26#39;s joints have ém:





www.harrahs.com/SlotFinder.do…




I played for a long time on one at Monte Carlo. It was great fun.




I played them @ Caesars and Luxor...mega fun!





cheers



shirl%26#39;




NYNY has them.





Played in December, good luck :)








HAve them at SAm%26#39;s Town upstairs near the bingo hall. won 600.00 on the penny Happy days machine there. got the 57 free spins X 12, it was GREAT..



the Plaza downtown has them didnt win anything there.




Played Happy Days in December at Venetian. Never got the bonus...but it was fun for a bit.





Good luck and have a blast!




Both my mom and my husband won money on those at the Venetian. They really enjoyed it. It just took my money and ran though! hahaha




Also saw them at Excal and Red Rock! Have fun!




I just came back from Vegas and the Happy Days slots STINK!!! But I found them in penny version at:





Harrahs



The Flamingo



Caesars



MGM



The Venetian





Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment