Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Appetizer Crawl

Hey everyone. This is my first time posting and I%26#39;ve been reading this forum for over a year! It helped me plan many of my activities on my last trip in September. I just made my reservations for a trip in June so I thought I would post!





I%26#39;m looking to do an appetizer crawl. Sort of hit up some places for great appetizers and move on to another spot to feast on some more! Do any of you have any good recommendations? Would prefer to stay on the strip and ALL rec. are welcome!



Appetizer Crawl


P.S.





Lotus of Siam is already a definate stop for me. As is Cafe BaBareebe!!



Appetizer Crawl


Interesting concept. I recommend the nachos at Bally%26#39;s Tequila Bar.




i second cafe babareeba, at fashion show mall. they have a happy hour with sangria 1/2 price and $3 tapas from 4-7 at the inside bar. We loved the pitchers of raspberry sangria www.cafebabareeba.com/vegas/events/#happyhour




Thin crust pizza or the various antipasto at Enoteca San Marco at the Venetian




The top deck of Margarittaville, volcano nachos and margaritas!




oops..margaritavile




Great idea....We are going in July and were thinking of doing the same thing.





My recommendation: Joe%26#39;s in the Forum Shop%26#39;s to eat some stone crabs washed down with a ginger collins.




This sounds like alot of fun we have done it here in NYC but never in Vegas.





Mix- The Hotel at Mandalay Bay the mac n cheese appetizer is so yummy!





Cheers,



Magic97




Whats in a ginger collins? I love Ginger ale!!



S;-)




Margaritaville has a good menu of appetizers and bar food. They have conch fritters on the menu which make for a nice light meal with a house salad. Nice to have a few appetizers rather than getting all bloated from a big meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment