Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rok Vegas

Who%26#39;s been to ROK Vegas and how was it? Whay type of crowd? Music? Vibe? What about on a thursday night?





Got admission and two free drinks with our upcoming stay in October and was wondering if it%26#39;s worth taking advantage of. I just hate turning down free drinks...





Rok Vegas


Bump. I would like info on this too please if anyone has been. Rudegrle, did you have to book at NYNY to get free passes??? Thx, Luna



Rok Vegas


I was there on a Friday night but it was very late on during the night like nearer closing time, place was nice played more dance music.





This was the Friday night before Katy Perry opened it so maybe it was just trying out different things.




Luna - admission and two free drinks come with the room, as well as a couple other offers. NYNY is not my first coice, but will do for one night.




Thanks Rudegrle, I will probably check it out when I go at the end of September... Hoping for a decent Rock club, not another dance club. I%26#39;ll post a review when I get back since it doesn%26#39;t seem like we are getting much feedback yet!




Sorry girls that i could not be much more help i was a bit worse for wear by the time i got into the club.




Luna please report back as I%26#39;m not going until October and would really like to know if it%26#39;s worth the free drinks or not.




The ROK was one of the worst clubs I%26#39;ve been to. Everyone who works there is angry at life and it%26#39;s tiny, overpriced and disappointing. There are so many better places in Vegas - don%26#39;t waste your time here. You can get free passes almost everywhere.


  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment