Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monte Carlo Pool with pics

Questions were asked about the MC pool area with City Center next door.



First time I%26#39;ve seen it. Not a bad little pool area.



Lazy River, a Wave Pool, and the first pool. Then either one more pool, or a fenced off hot tub, couldn%26#39;t be sure!



The view isn%26#39;t spectacular with the City Center, but it wasn%26#39;t noisy on Saturday morning when I went in at 9am. Could have been construction workers were off on the weekend.



Monorail station going up right above the lazy river.



City Center does NOT block the sun. MC does until a little after noon. Sun rises in the east. CC is north. Pool girl was very helpful =)



At 9am, wave pool and part of river had some sun.



…webshots.com/photo/2076149370101286811vQwisl



Monte Carlo Pool with pics


How were your rooms? We used to stay there on business, when the price was right, but the quality of the rooms had gone downhill so much that several of my associates refuse to stay there.



Monte Carlo Pool with pics


Nice pictures LOW. Thanks for posting. Considering a free offer from MC for my June visit. Looking forward to your TR so I can figure out if I want to stay there.




';Sun rises in the east';, wow, that%26#39;s quite a revelation Low!




4yanks and Va, TR will explain MC





lol Poole, yeah, but the question had come up several times, so even though it was logical, I had to get the answer!




Great pictures Low,,,,thank you.





Just going to read your TR now.





Cas




Low thanks for the MC pictures.The pool area is much nicer than I thought it would be.





I have always avoided MC, Just took an instance dislike to it.




Nicer than I thought, too NETS





1976, hope you got all the info you needed. I%26#39;m done describing MC except for dinner!




Couldn%26#39;t resist hoggin%26#39; the front page, Lmao




Thanks for those pics! I%26#39;ve always wondered what the MC pool was like. Now I know...




Thanks Lowrance. Great to get an idea what things look like. Happened to be in my travel agent%26#39;s office today on a different matter and mentioned to him look for deals for me. He highly recommended the Monte Carlo, even with the construction going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment