Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ginger ale

Can%26#39;t find the old post, someone mentioned that someplace makes their own ginger ale and it%26#39;s really good - anyone know?



Ginger ale


Ellis Island makes their own Root Beer. Not sure about Ginger Ale.



Ginger ale


I%26#39;ve seen Root Beer mentioned. I would be curious myself on the Ginger Ale.




Hmm. That is an interesting question. The root beer at Ellis Island is great.




I think we all want to find Vernor%26#39;s Ginger Ale readily available on the strip. Any updates on if anyone has seen it anywhere?




If anyone finds it, could you see if they have Diet Ginger Ale?




I found the old post about the ginger ale - it%26#39;s at Sensi in Bellagio.




Free access to the Palazzo pool area for anyone who brings me a 12 pack of Vernor%26#39;s Ginger Ale april 28-30. I%26#39;ll even settle for a 6 pack.





I think Norgetroll would be able to get me some.





Nevada (Vons Supermarket, Jones %26amp; U.S. 95)




This isn%26#39;t really a Vegas question, but do any of our Minnesota people know why ginger ale is so hard to find in airports, convenience stores etc. in that state? You pretty much have to go to a supermarket to get it.




EI doesn%26#39;t brew ginger ale but I have heard they make hard cider. I still am waiting to try it. I would really love it if someone brewed ginger beer. That would be perfect!




Sorry not Vegas, but I was at the Deschuetes Brewery in Bend OR not too long ago which has excellent beers. They make their own Ginger Ale. Im not a Ginger Ale drinker especially with beer on the menu, but I tasted theirs...way different than any Ginger Ale Ive ever tasted. Probably like comparing real beer to like a coors light or bud light.

No comments:

Post a Comment