Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bellagio Resort Fee

Is there a daily Resort Fee here? If so, how much is it and what does it cover? As always, any help much appreciated. Thanks.



Bellagio Resort Fee


I have made something of a study of which hotels in Vegas charge a resort fee, and I have never had any info to suggest that Bellagio does, unless it%26#39;s a recent change.



Bellagio Resort Fee


There was no resort fee added to my booking statement.




Does anyone know if the Palazzo has a resort fee?




Thanks for your help.




As far as I know, Palazzo does not charge a resort fee.




I was just at Bellagio, no resort fee. Neither does Palazzo have one that I know of. However, those hotels do charge for using the spa and fitness centers and also for internet connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment