Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sunday arrival!

I%26#39;ll be getting up early tomorrow and coming back to Laughlin! Golfing Laughlin Ranch Sunday, Cerbat Cliffs Monday and Los Lagos (first time) Wednesday. Can%26#39;t wait. I%26#39;m staying at the Edgewater for four nights, but paying only for one night. I fully know the Edgewater rooms, so I%26#39;m not expecting much. Just so looking foward to the relaxing time in good ole%26#39; Laughlin! I can taste the pizza from Mr. Hollywood already!

Sunday arrival!

I played Los Lagos yesterday for the second time. I really love that course. The rough is covered with wildflowers. Just beautiful. Forty bucks after 1 pm includes cart.

Sunday arrival!

How%26#39;s the AVI course? I%26#39;ll be playing it when I%26#39;m there in a month.


The Mohave course across from the Avi is a nice course. It is always in good condition. It is on a par in difficulty with Los Lagos, but I prefer the beauty and varied holes of Los Lagos. Same price.


Post an update on the golf when you get back!

  • makeup counter
  • how to put numbers on keys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment