Saturday, April 21, 2012

queston about the Riveria coupon

has anyone from here done the $40 for $20 at the riveria. it says something about being a slot torument and just wondering if it is worth the trip down there for it.



queston about the Riveria coupon


The 40 for 20 amounts to you giving them 20 and they put you on ';special'; machines that only pay if you hit one or two win lines. I have done this 2 or 3 times and never seen anyone win money.





the only plus to it is you do end up with a gift - usually a nice shirt or something. They also run a slot tournament in a different area that pays the highest scorers for the day. you with win cash or tickets or in my case - nothing :( If you are staying there you usually get a ticket to play this one for free. If you are not I think you can buy in for something like 10 bucks





jim



queston about the Riveria coupon


I did it once but it was a while ago so they may have changed it. At that time they gave you $40 in credit on a ';special'; machine. You played until you either hit a jackpot or went to zero. At that point you were able to choose a ';prize';. Honestly- I didn%26#39;t think any of the prizes were worth the $20. They all seemed very cheap looking IMHO.



If that is the only reason you will be going to the Riviera- no it don%26#39;t think it is worth it. I did it once just so I could try it but I never wasted my money again.




No it%26#39;s not worth the trip, the gift are cheapy %26amp; I never saw anyone win either. DH did it %26amp; was very disappointed with the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment