Wednesday, April 25, 2012

dark

When ive seen concerts advertised what does dark mean ie dark tuesday or sunday,is it a eally late show? thanks in advance

dark

Closed that day

dark

Dark means there is no show that night - the theater will be dark.


One other point, Dark can also be for more than one day if the show is on vacation. After booking out trip with the hopes of taking my wife to see Love, I learned that the show is dark next week. Had I known that, I might actually have planned another week. My wife really wanted to see that show. I was going to take her there as well as to the Elton John show. I guess that will have to do for now.


thanks


I think Love is playing until Monday..then dark for 9 days.....


Oh, just under the wire, we%26#39;re going Saturday! Beatle-fan hubbies 60th BD, (can%26#39;t change that).

Happy Travels.


Uh- this thread is a year old!


It%26#39;s been dark for 364 days.

  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment