Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Academy of Country Muisic Awards

I`m headed to the ACMA`s and was wondering what time the Red Carpet starts outside - is it possilbe to see it as well as be in your seat at the Garden Arena in time for the show





thx



Academy of Country Muisic Awards


bump



Academy of Country Muisic Awards


i%26#39;m going to be in vegas at the same time. i%26#39;m not going to the show but i am going to the red carpet and i%26#39;m getting there early that morning just so i can get a good spot. i know the stars should start showing up about 3 or 4 pm because the red carpet show starts at 4pm. i can%26#39;t wait, i%26#39;m so excited.




wow...maybe I`ll be able to catch a bit of it before I have to head into the arena for the awards.




I believe it is called the ';orange carpet';. Anyways - my first trip for the ACM%26#39;s and very excited. From what I have read over the last few months, we should be able to see some of the orange carpet before going in for the show. I believe we must be in our seats by 4:30pm. I don%26#39;t plan on arriving too early for the carpet - but will stop by and see who I can see. Hope you have a great time!




I can%26#39;t wait either!! My first time going to the awards as well and I%26#39;m not sure what to expect! What does a person wear to the awards?




Good question about what to wear. Also, where should you go on Sunday to go to the Orange carpet area at the MGM? I have a flight out at 7:30pm that night, will it be hard to do that and then catch my flight?





Thanks!




I%26#39;d like to know where the Orange Carpet is as well...I%26#39;m thinking not at the main doors - does anyone know if there is a site where a person can get this info? the ACMA site provides none.

No comments:

Post a Comment