Wednesday, April 25, 2012

believe theater seating

does anyone know where I can view a map online of the believe theater, with the seating etc..?



I would really appreciate this, thanks..



11 more days im sooo excited..



thanks yall..



Bella



believe theater seating


TXBella,



Here%26#39;s the map: luxor.admission.com/html/seatmap.htmI…



believe theater seating


bella, since you%26#39;re my partner in crime on wanting to see this show... i%26#39;m really looking forward to your review... and any comments on the seating selection would be awesome. (we%26#39;re going in just under 4 weeks)



i remember reading that some people had bought the cheapest seats and were ';upgraded'; to better seats up front... i hope that happens to us, %26#39;cause i think we%26#39;re going to cheap out on our seats.



did you buy your tickets already or are you waiting until you get there so you can get a deal?




Kitty, we can be partners in crime for sure..I am sooo excited to see it, we see it on the 14th of this month and i got our tickets thru vegas.com. But when we booked our package it included 2 cirque tickets for free of any choice.. So we chose Believe. I called this evening and got our seating arrangements(again) since i had written it down and lost the paper :((



She was very nice and told us we are in section 103 row h seats 5 and 6...I will keep you posted..



Bella




Hi girls:





I saw ';Believe'; last week. I was in the front row and found it VERY exciting to be so close to the action. I was able to reach up and shake Criss Angel’s hand at the end of the show. After reading the negative reviews, I went to this show with tempered expectations….and came away very pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. It was not the best CdS show that I saw, but I liked it a lot and am really glad that I did not skip seeing it because of the reviews.




oh, those seats sound pretty good!



row h? so like 8 rows back probably? awesome.



the seats i was looking at were in the balcony... but i haven%26#39;t booked them yet. i%26#39;m really undecided about if i should buy in advance or wait until i get there and try the tix 4 tonight booth...



ahhhh decisions...




BlueMoonAthena - thanks for the comments.



i have seen better reviews of this show as of late... i think it probably has to do with the closure in early 2009 to ';retool'; it again... and also i think more people know what they%26#39;re getting into.



i have a pretty solid idea of the story line, effects and what to expect... so i%26#39;m looking forward to seeing it for myself.




Go and enjoy the show. Iam another one of the few that liked BeLIEve. I was in section 101 Row J (9 rows back - no row I for some reason)seats 14 %26amp; 15. Our seats were great. Have a great trip everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment