Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Alamo car rental procedure

I know this has been discussed but as a quicksilver member what is the procedure at the car rental building ?



Also can get same rate at Avis ( via Delta ), any preferences Avis vs Alamo ?







Thanks,



Fladoc



Alamo car rental procedure


I%26#39;ve rented from both only once but just this past weekend from Avis using the Delta site. Extremely good rates compared to the other companies. I booked an economy car but received a Mercury Marquis. They were out of economy and I arrived very late, almost 1:00 am so I guess it does pay to be a late night customer.





With Alamo, I just used the kiosk checkin with my printout of the reservation and then went downstairs to the little booth and got the keys (I think).



Alamo car rental procedure


For Alamo, even with Quicksilver, you have to check in in the lobby. I don%26#39;t recall if they have a dedicated counter but the kiosk will be faster anyway. You have to go up a level to get your car. Tell the attendants what you booked and they will direct you to that section. You can take whatever is parked in the section.

No comments:

Post a Comment