Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Phantom....and how I got upgraded tickets for free

first of all, Phantom is great.





I%26#39;ve seen it in London, New York, Manchester and Edinburgh and the one in Vegas is every bit as good as the others.





Now for the best part - how I got upgraded tickets for free.





As I%26#39;ve seen it so many times I used the offer on Travelzoo to get $90 tickets for $52 in the parterre section. When we got to the point of showing our tickets to usher, she asked if we wanted better seats.





Er, yes please I said, and she gave us seats 12 rows from the front, right under the chandelier. Top priced seats for $52 can%26#39;t be bad.





There%26#39;s no strategy to tell you, I heard the usher ask the same question to other people.





Of course, it might not work every time, but if you have tickets near the back, you might just get asked if you want to move forward. And if you don%26#39;t, just ask, at least you know you%26#39;re not going to get your head bitten off if you ask to move up.





Hope you get lucky like I did !

No comments:

Post a Comment