Wednesday, April 25, 2012

going through customs at McCarin

I have just found out I will be going through customs once I arive in Vegas. I am wondering if this is usually a lengthy process as I normally go through when I depart here in Edmonton? I am also wondering how one would book a limo knowing that customs can take up to an hour depending on how busy it is and this would eat up all my travel time if the limo arrives when my plane lands?



going through customs at McCarin


It%26#39;s immigration rather than customs that can be time consuming for visitors.





Limo companies deal with this sort of thing regularly and I%26#39;m sure they factor in potential time spent in immigration. You should call and ask how they work this.



going through customs at McCarin


My first time through customs at McCarren just last week. It%26#39;s slow. As a matter of fact, they wouldn%26#39;t let us deplane as we pulled up just as another plane from Phillipines arrived and they only allow one plane to disembark and enter customs at a time.





Then when we got out of there no taxis and long line up for cabs. Definitely good idea to have the limo prebooked.




ABOil, can you tell me how you found out you will have to go through customs in Vegas instead of Fort Saskatchewan? We fly from Toronot and have never had to go through customs and immigaration in Vegas it has always been done at Pearson Airport in Toronto. Will you still have to go through it in Fort Saskatchewan and then in Vegas or have they removed the US customs/immigration personel at your airport? We leave in a few weeks and would like to know what to expect and how to find out. Thanks




dmartoakville Canada, I fly out of Edmonton with a layover in Victoria BC, then to Vegas. I found out that Victoria%26#39;s airport does not have a US customes office since it is a smaller airport. I therefore have to go through in Vegas as they will not let us go through in Edmonton because we have a lay over in Canada. I wish we could just do it before we leave but whatcha you gunna do?




ignore the last comment, you could get in serious trouble by doing that, bribing an immigration official.





If it was a joke then its not funny as people will take the advice of posters on here and will not think of the consequences.




Have any other Canadians/non-us citizens gone through customs in Vegas?

No comments:

Post a Comment