Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Trip Report back this morning

Just got back this morning from our 4 night stay at the MGM grand. Love the MGM, have stayed there 5 times so far. Went with 3 other girls mostly to gamble, go to the pool and clubs at night. Friday we met my cousin who lives out there and he got us right into the Voodoo lounge at the Rio. Beautiful view, great music and we met some fantastic people from Long Beach California, and South Dakota.



Next day we went to Bills and I won $100 on the penny slots as soon as i put a $20 in. Loved the 99 cent margaritas and Big Elvis! Went to the Jet nightclub at the Mirage that night. Very crowded but we were on the guest list every night we went out so no problems getting in. A fun crowd and great dance music. Played alot of roulette the next day and did ok. Loved the fact that Bills has $3 tables. Also played at MGM at the $5 tables. Saw my favorite Tom Jones at MGM on Sunday, put on a wonderful show as usual. i got a picture with him after the show.



Went to Pure that night, its absolutely beautiful. Decorated all in white. a great crowd and also fun dance music. The next night was Ghost Bar. my cousin highly recommended it. the view is amazing at the top of the Palms. the glass floor looking down to the ground is scary but its a must see.



Next day went to the Paris Buffet, great for $17.99 lunch. we ate for 2 hours! Fantastic trip with the girls, already planning for November!



Trip Report back this morning


Glad you had such a great time. Nice report.



Trip Report back this morning


Sounds like you had a great time! Hope you get to make it back soon!



I have a trip planned for next month with my best friend... I can hardly wait (and I was just there a few weeks ago)!!!



Thanks for the TR!




Nice TR I am reading and thinking boy am I getting OLD, with clubbing and then Tom Jones? Now I am confused clubbing and Tom Jones don%26#39;t seem to go together LOL.



Sound like fun.



LIG




Isn%26#39;t it great once you know what you want out of Las Vegas? You can just go out and do the things you enjoy and are right for you.



Sounds like a great trip with friends. Thanks for the report.




thanks for sharing





I love Tom Jones, his voice still sounds great !


  • makeup counter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment