Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What did you wear out?

I am having problems deciding on what to wear out.. For Dinner/Dancing. I will probably only REALY dress up for one night! I would like ideas/Pictures of what you wore!



What did you wear out?


Pretty typical:





vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php…





vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php…





vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php…



What did you wear out?


I always find this question interesting. Is what we wore going to change how you dress? I for one always wear heels, but most here say don%26#39;t, wear flats be comfortable. That dosen%26#39;t make me stop wearing them. When I was at Tryst last weekend? whenever, I had on a cute little flower dress and big giant heels. For dinner jeans, RnR, a velvet tank and heels (kind of my standard). But you should dress how you want. What do you wear at home?




Thanks Dave, I appreciated the tips.





Norgetroll,





Must have left out my openess in my Profile. I, for one, don%26#39;t believe in wearing clothes unless its an absolute must! Besides did you not see that Im from Texas? All we do is ride horses all day long and take baths in wash tubs and gather around our campfires everynight for entertainment! ;-)




You%26#39;re quite welcome, but I was being a little tongue-in-cheek; this isn%26#39;t what I wear personally; a)I%26#39;m a guy and b)I don%26#39;t look quite as good in one of those short dresses! ;-)





Although (in an attempt to actually be helpful), that site that those pictures are on:



http://vegas.napkinnights.com/



has tons of pictures from the top clubs, pool parties, etc, so you can get an idea....




Dave..





Ha ha! I kinda figured you were a guy but come one now! As we Texans say ';Gotta try em before ya knock em'; You never know how good ya look in one til you try it!! ha haha!!! I do really appreciate it, See my thing is I dont mind wearing heels but only short ones cuz ummm Im 6 ft 2in.. My hubby, only 5ft 11 in. Im just kinda stuck on what to wear dressy w/o the heels and figured I just throw it out there and see who gave me some ideas! Im sooo excited I can barely contain myself!




I was wondering the same thing. From those pictures I can tell I will probably be ';over'; dressed. I am not even sure where to get clothes with that little fabric. I am bringing a lot of pants and dressy tops and some jeans.




Ha! Thanks; maybe I%26#39;ll try one of those minidresses next time.... You never know!





We%26#39;ll, I%26#39;m 6%26#39;-4'; so I%26#39;m usually one of the tallest in the room, but I think it%26#39;s sexy to see a woman who%26#39;s taller than her husband, and he%26#39;s comfortable/confident with it!





Have a great trip!




I truly do not understand how adults can%26#39;t figure out what to wear. Is it that hard?



Since you asked, what I wore the last half dozen times, at least, for dinner, dancing and gambling is basic - a LBD, appropriate shoes and great accessories. Change the accesories and the LBD goes anywhere.



You can, of course, change the LBD to whatever basic works for you.



For me it has always been, and will continue to be, the LBD - it goes from dinner at Alex to the opera in Europe - with minor accessory changes. One of my favorites is over 50 yr old - my children and daughters-in-law have worn it. A true basic goes anywhere. Pick yours and go with it.




I can see why that site is called ';Napkinnights';...all they are wearing is napkins!




I wore out my ATM card last trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment