Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Checklist

Okay, I%26#39;ve got the hotel booked. Got the flights booked. Filled in the ESTA form thing. Already have the passport. Ordered the dollars.

Am I missing anything out that I need to do, like some form or something that I won%26#39;t be able to get into the US without?

And I don%26#39;t need to bring a copy of the ESTA form with me do I? It said I didn%26#39;t so I%26#39;m guessing the US government wouldn%26#39;t lie to me right?!

Checklist

';I%26#39;m guessing the US government wouldn%26#39;t lie to me right?!';

sure they wouldn%26#39;t

Checklist

course not the American goverment is the most trust worthy organisatiuon in the world :-P


If you%26#39;re not wearing your ';I heart Obama'; tshirt upon arrival, you will be put on the first flight back to the UK.


Funny you should say that because I actually do own an ';I heart Obama'; t-shirt.

Okay that was a lie, but I wouldn%26#39;t mind one with a big picture of him smiling in the background. In fact I might track one down now :)

I take it that I%26#39;m not forgeting anything then due to the nature of the responses


Toothbrush?


Hey... a toothbrush?????? Isn%26#39;t he from the UK??


Haha, yeah a toothbrush.

It%26#39;s just a myth about the British and our bad teeth JerseyGal. It just so happens that Burnley fans went to the US and obviously they have bad teeth, so the rumour spread that we were all like that. We aren%26#39;t.


Just a laugh.... no harm done

  • makeup counter
  • Name for a cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment