Friday, April 13, 2012

Last $50

It%26#39;s your last day in vegas and you have only $50 left to gamble. How do you play it?



Last $50


If it%26#39;s strictly gambling money. I%26#39;ll probably put it on Banker at the Baccarat table and let it ride once. That%26#39;ll put me at $200 for the day to play with, or it%26#39;ll put me at $0 for the day.





Either way, if I%26#39;m coming home with just $50 anyway, I might as well go for broke at the end.



Last $50


My last $50.00 of gambling money... I%26#39;d get it all in 5%26#39;s and play slots!




I guess this is kinda related... on my last trip, down to my last $100, went to the high limit bar at NYNY and played Double Double Bonus poker at the $1 level at the bar so I could have a few good drinks with my last remaining cash, and hit AAAA for $800.




I had this situation my last trip in October. I put 25 on a number in roulette and spread in the rest over some numbers with 5 dollar chips. I hit the 875 and made up for my losses for the past couple days.




To be honest... I swear. I quit and then I go home and tell my friends that I lost less money that I planned on.



I always wish that I bet my last 50 with 25 on the Pass line on craps, and played all night long using the 75 I should now have till I HAD to leave town!



That second strategy has worked for me, but I have left town broke on occasion too!



Your choice, and good LUCK!




I always take my last $25 and place it on the number 4 on roulette.





I am running at 4 wins vs 10 losses so I probably should quit while I%26#39;m ahead.





Now if I could just find a way to stay off the craps table.




I always put my last bit of money on black. If it hits, I let it ride. I%26#39;ll let it ride again and again till I end up losing it. For whatever reason, I can%26#39;t ever pick up my winnings and walk away. And I never bet on red, don%26#39;t know why but I don%26#39;t.




the bonus bet on four card poker




Either Megabucks slot machine or Wheel of Fortune slot machine, whichever jackpot is way over it%26#39;s normal range and looks like it might payoff soon.





I can%26#39;t retire on $800 or $1000 dollars. But I can retire if I win 6 - 20 million dollars.





If your going to be lucky, be lucky BIG!




Several, (many), years ago, I stayed at the Lady Luck...was down to $100.00 (last day) My friends were playing craps so I walked up, threw the money down and said, ';$25.00 all the hard ways. My friends were freaking out. I could not believe that the next 2 rolls were a hard 8 and a hard 10. Can%26#39;t remember what the payoff was but it made up for my losses.


  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment