Friday, April 13, 2012

Beer on the Duece

Staying at Bally%26#39;s Apr 9-14. Want to visit Slots O Fun but don%26#39;t feel like a long walk. How liberal is the Duece? Would we be able to enjoy the sights on the ride while having a beer or two?



Beer on the Duece


I dont think you can take alcohol on the duece- But its not that long of a ride. Just chug a few before you get on and you%26#39;ll be ready for more by the time you get there.



Beer on the Duece


Slow as the deuce is, I would be more worried that it does not have a bathroom...




No alcohol on the Deuce - and the drivers are like Beer Nazis. I saw one kick a beer smuggler off, threatening to call the police, etc....





HTR




I would do what acsmacan said and shotgun a few just before getting on.




I don%26#39;t want to upset the Beer Nazi. I will be a dry ride, making up for it at the other end.



Thanks to all who replied.




It%26#39;s not just beer. We%26#39;ve gotten yelled at for basically anything that can%26#39;t be closed up (like a bottle of water is ok, can of coke is not). And when I say we, it was my 62 year old mother. Ever the rule breaker ;)




I had bought a lemonade which might I add was sooooooooo good and it was so hot out so I was looking forward to the ride home from the mall and drinking this drink,well as soon as the busdriver saw me with it he said no drinks allowed......I was pissedd off cause I just bought it so had to throw it out grrrrrrrrrr We drink on monorail though and never had anyone say ito us haha




Nope, they don%26#39;t want anyone drinking anything. It really makes sense. The bus is sometimes very crowded and the last thing anyone wants is someone spilling something on them.




liquor laws in Vegas state that you can have open alcohol anywhere EXCEPT in a moving vehicle....so if you%26#39;re caught you could be ticketed




yeah was on it last week and a woman tried to come on with one of those paris balloon drinks and was told VERY firmly no open containers allowed on

No comments:

Post a Comment