Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vegas Values Coupons Now Downloadable

Vegas Values, the coupon book put out by 24/7 magazine is now downloadable in pdf format. You used to have to email them to snail mail a copy. Here%26#39;s the link, click on the pic.





247vegas.com/content/vega...s/default.aspx





Actually, 104 pages is a lot, I guess I%26#39;ll just print out the ones I may want to use. The pocket format was a lot easier, heh.



Vegas Values Coupons Now Downloadable


thanks jasonargo for the heads up but your link didn%26#39;t work for me. here%26#39;s a direct link to the pdf.





centralmediaserver.com/247M/vegasvalues_marc…



Vegas Values Coupons Now Downloadable


My apologies, thanks BS, URL got truncated. Here%26#39;s what it should have been, heh. When they update the coupons it should still work.





247vegas.com/content/…default.aspx




Can this booklet be picked up anywhere in Vegas?





My printer is not working...




Thank you! It%26#39;s great to see what%26#39;s in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment