Saturday, April 21, 2012

Help! MGM or Mirage?

Hello





I have just discovered Smart Vegas disocunts and now cant decide on a Bungalow Suite at the MGM Grand, or a Deluxe room at the Mirage. I always wanted to stay at the Grand, but we are planning on seeing Jay Leno at the Mirage.





I hear MGM is a bit far out.... any suggestions?





Thanks!



Help! MGM or Mirage?


hey just got back nad mgm is not far out at all but it is huge and i seemed to be standing in line a lot. check in, players card, to eat etc etc





never went into mirage but loved the location and looks nice. i also found that i could hear all conversations in neighbours rooms and it felt like the maid was vacuming my head when cleaning he room upstairs when i was at mgm



Help! MGM or Mirage?


I love the Mirage. I feel that MGM is too large and way too many people walking through it. I love the restaurants and the bars at Mirage. The pool is also very nice at Mirage.





In my opinion, there are too many families at MGM with the more family friendly activities and restaurants. We don%26#39;t venture down to that end of the strip very often - maybe we walk down once each trip to see if anything new is going on. We spend most of our time at Bellagio, Mirage, and Caesars...amazing restaurants and shopping in the area.




Here%26#39;s a map of the strip to give you a little orientation:



www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com/condomap.htm





Now the Bungalow will be a larger suite with bigger bathroom, complete with 2 sinks and a seperate bath and shower. Mirage has been remodeled but the bathroom is tiny, if these matter to you.



MGM is south strip, but the monorail starts here and easily gets you north strip. It%26#39;s also one of the largest hotels in the world.



I like both of these resorts the same.



But if you%26#39;re going to see Leno at the Mirage, I think it%26#39;s more convenient to just stay there.




I agree with Low. MGM is nice but gargantuan and crowded while Mirage is smaller and um...more tropical lol. If you are there to see Jay Leno, best off staying at Mirage.

No comments:

Post a Comment