Saturday, April 21, 2012

hotel pools

Are you allowed to go to other hotel pools even if you are staying somewhere else?



hotel pools


I think teh answer is technically no, but we did it no problem!



hotel pools


No, but there are exceptions. The Flamingo pool is open to anyone after 1 PM. And various hotels have pool parties where you have to pay a cover charge to enter, those are usually open to anyone willing to pay the entry fee.




A dealer @ Harrahs told me you can use any of their property pools with your room key.




Stratton is correct.




kathy - Your dealer probably meant that you need to show a room key from the same hotel as the pool you%26#39;re using. You cannot just use any Harrah%26#39;s property pool with a room key from any other Harrah%26#39;s property. The exception is that Bill%26#39;s guests are allowed to use the Flamingo pool because Bill%26#39;s does not have a pool.




Thanks, I just hope that when I am at the Mirage in July, I will be able to get a lounge chair by the pool. From other posts, chances do not look so good.




Just get there before 10 AM and you should be fine. You might not want to be by the pool in the later afternoon anyway because it just gets too hot.




I was all set to go with the Mirage over Bellagio-first week of June. Pool is a big deal to us. I just came off a cruise where fighting for chairs was a sport. And our last trip to Mandalay people were putting down blankets on any patch of sand. It just isn%26#39;t relaxing to fight over a chair- aren%26#39;t there any other options besides a cabana? I know this topic is long but I would appreciate some more thoughts.




Aside from reserving a cabana (a great way to splurge if you ask me) getting there early is the best way to make sure you get your choice of seating.

No comments:

Post a Comment