Saturday, April 21, 2012

Burger Bar

Is the Burger Bar located in Mandaly Bay? Is there a menu anywhere? How good is it?



Burger Bar


It%26#39;s at Mandalay Bay (THE Hotel). It%26#39;s awesome. There is a sample menu online.





Google ';burger bar mandalay bay';.





Enjoy.



Burger Bar


Do you know if you type the words ';Mandalay Bay Burger Bar menu'; into Google you get...





http://www.usmenuguide.com/burgerbarmenu.htm





as the first hit! :)




Google is for losers. Burger Bar and TA are for winners.




It%26#39;s located in Mandalay Place, the shopping area that connects Mandalay to Luxor.





Good burgers, good beer selection and the sweet potato fries are good too.




I love this place! My DH and I eat there several times when we are in town. Once we ate there twice in one day! Some people say its overrated or too expensive, but I disagree. Sure its more expensive than In %26amp; Out Burger, but its well worth it. I was there in December and my DH and I both had burgers, fries and a beer and our total was $43.





Try it! I am sure you will like it!





Mia




lol Snidely.




We were there on Monday night at 7:30 and it was closed. As was the Chocolate Swan next to it. No one had any explanation for us. We love it there and were disappointed to find it closed, hopefully not for good.




Ate there in November and had probably THE best veggie burger and fries that I%26#39;ve had in a very long time!!



TWO thumbs up!!



I plan on eating there next month and am looking forward to it! :)




Burger Bar is in Mandalay Place, between Luxor and MB. My first visit there was last month( review on TA too) and had the American Kobe burger with Baby Portobella mushroom, Swiss cheese, and Onion Rings. Awesome grub and atmosphere. Will return nxt month.




Best Tasting Burgers iv%26#39;e ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment