Saturday, April 21, 2012

MGM (i've booked) Is there an email address for enquires?

Many thanks



MGM (i've booked) Is there an email address for enquires?


I bet Lowrance knows this.. I couldn%26#39;t find one, he connected me with someone he knew there.



MGM (i've booked) Is there an email address for enquires?


Ok .... will wait and see





thanks




you could ask bridgefan too :P




From the MGM website FAQs:





';Q.Can I receive a rate and availability quote, or make a change to an existing reservation via e-mail?





A.Reservation changes, along with a rate and availability quote, cannot be given via e-mail. For information or assistance, please contact the MGM Grand Hotel at 1-800-929-1111, (702) 891-1111 or (702) 891-7777. You may also contact us via fax at (702) 891-1030.';





Apologies if it%26#39;s not a reservation you%26#39;re concerned with!





Call them. International calls cost pennies these days (especially high traffic routes such as UK-US) if you use certain service providers or prepaid calling cards.




Hi





I took advantage of the free buffet deal at MGM. I was hoping to get it in writing that the buffet was free once per day per person.





Thanks






Witty82,





If you get it, would you post it. Thanks




I only have an email address of my host, and received the one for director of entertainment (or something similar) from the host also, so no help here, but...





From YorkiePip on another thread:





Sorry if that was as clear as mud...





If you go to the MGM Grand website, right down at the bottom is a link to ';my reservation';. If you click this then enter email address and booking reference it should take you to your reservation. As I said it is a while ago, but I have a feeling there was an email address on that page - I may be wrong, or they may have changed the page layout; I cannot check as I don%26#39;t have a current reservation.





Alternatively, I have just looked way back through my inbox and my reservation confirmation came from mgmres@lv.mgmgrand.com





Whenever I have questions for the hotels in Vegas just pick up the phone. The call charges are very low from a BT landline.





Any other questions, feel free to PM me.




Thanks, Low - you have saved me the very tiresom job of cutting and pasting, lol





Witty82 - I hope you get the information you are looking for. If you have any other questions, just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment