Saturday, April 21, 2012

Caesar's Food Court

Does anyone know which restaurants are in the food court? I heard there are 9 restaurants. I sure hope there%26#39;s a pizza place and a salad place!





Any help is appreciated!





Thanks!



Caesar's Food Court


Can%26#39;t remember the names of all the places there, but do remember the pulled pork sandwich and lemonade are NOT a good mix at the BBQ place!



Caesar's Food Court


LOL! That sounds pretty gross! I%26#39;ll settle for a nice burger or ANYTHING else! Thanks!




Hey Low - Is there a nice coffee shop at Caesar%26#39;s or somewhere we can get a quick coffee and breakfast sandwich to go?




I%26#39;m no Caesars expert, but I do remember crusing through there last year, and the only breakfast place in the food court was on the left. Didn%26#39;t like the selection, so we walked over to Paris, and had a great breakfast at St Louis Cafe.





But this is Vegas, you know they have Starbucks or some coffee places everywhere!




We stayed there last May and loved the little breakfast/pastry shop %26#39;Payard Patisserie%26#39;. Good coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches along with pastries fruit etc.





The food court had a place that sells pizza by the slice.





I highly highly recommend getting some margaritas to-go from Bobby Flay%26#39;s Mesa Grill. We were in there numerous times a day grabbing a drink to go and gamble or shop with, Cactus Pear and White Peach! Yum. (Not to mention the food!)





Have fun.




Thanks for the advice! The margaritas sound great! I can%26#39;t wait!




thespawn - Caesar%26#39;s food court has pizza, bbq, burgers, Chinese, salads, about anything you want. As



Low said, there%26#39;s a coffee/pastry/meat biscuit or bagel place on the far left. Augustus Cafe is just off the main registration, though the food/service has gotten mixed reviews. I usually go with coffee and a sausage/cheese/egg bagel from the food court.





HTR




I ate at a food court in CP in December but cannot remember the name. I know its just down from where you register for a player%26#39;s card. Oh, and its right by the parking garage. I had a huge salad. I think for about $10.00 you can have them toss you a fresh salad with your choice of toppings. It was really good. My DH had pizza and like it. I remember they had several choices and were fairly priced!





I hope this helps.





mia




Thanks for all the great info. guys! I appreciate it!




I loved the pizza by the slice there, and yes they make salads at the same place. I also had a burger and fries from another place there and it was really good, can%26#39;t remember names though.

No comments:

Post a Comment