Saturday, April 21, 2012

My extensive trip report is in the works.

My extensive trip report is in the works.



I just got back and I am working on a very extensive trip report.



I was based in a Pavilion Room at the El Cortez.



Yes, I went to my beloved Downtown dive bars, one of which has changed beyond recognition.



I even added a few new ones.



The weather was so nice that I walked to a lot of new places that just don’t appear on the tourist radar.



Not yet anyway.



More to come on this as replies.



My extensive trip report is in the works.


Did you stay one night at the Wynn? =)



My extensive trip report is in the works.


You see Sheila? It%26#39;s taken ChiTown almost 3 months to recover from your wheelies you did as you ran him over in December!!!




Low from the cheap beers I drink I get plenty of Wynn!




Now, now, now... Lowrance. Chitown wasn%26#39;t really hurt in that encounter. He just got skeered. :-)





Can%26#39;t wait to hear/see your report, Chitown... :-)





sheila






Welcome home Big Brother!





I also am working on a lengthy trip report . . .





Knowing how fast YOU write, you will most likely post before me . . .





My tiara and myself made it home intact BTW :)




Welcome home to the both of you. Can hardly wait for both TRs.




Hey Chi...looking forward to reading about your latest Vegas experience!




Foxy went and didn%26#39;t tell me???? Brat!





I%26#39;m leaving Friday for MC, so try and crank some good stuff out before then!




ohhhhh you%26#39;re staying at MC???? Go read my review :(




PM me what went wrong. I went to reviews and they were all in March. It would take me forever to scroll back to 2007!!!





You done yet Chitown? lol.. Did lady go?



How%26#39;s her mom? Do fish get thirsty?


  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment