Sunday, April 15, 2012

Elton John

Hey guys





After loving Vegas last year were thinking of heading back in Sept/Oct. I was wondering if anyone new if Elton John was playing around those months. We missed him by 2 weeks last year.





I checked the Ceasers Palace website and couldnt find anything.





Hope you can help





Thanks



Elton John


I thought his engagement at Ceasars is ending permanently later this month. If you search the forum there are several threads about the show, it%26#39;s probably covered in there...



Elton John


His last date is Apr 22



Not sure who the new headliner is going to be (besides Cher and Bette)




Yeah he is finished this month. It is too bad you missed him. My Wife and I watched him on our Honeymoon last year, and it was a top 3 concert that I have ever seen...If you cannot go, I reccomend buying the DVD. It was really a great show...




daveetmeredith





Completley different location but he%26#39;s playing the SECC in June!!!


  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment