Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who all is going to UFC 100?

I will be there July 9-13, mandalay bay. Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir, St pierre vs Alves.





Has anyone been to a UFC after party? How do you get to go to those, Do you have to know someone?



Who all is going to UFC 100?


I%26#39;ll go to UFC 100 if you spot me a ticket.





In regards to the parties I have no official word. My spidey sense tells me you have to know someone or be exceptionally good looking to get in.



Who all is going to UFC 100?


So basically I%26#39;m SOL right?




You%26#39;ll actually have numerous after parties to choose from. Each fighter usually picks a club to host their party. Check out the web sites for the fighters you like and they will have postings of where their party will be. After you narrow that down, go to Jack Colton%26#39;s website and get the host information for the specific club. Give them a call and they can get you set up. And yes I plan on being there!




Do you know where I can find out how much the tickets for the event are going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment