Thursday, April 19, 2012

Planet Hollywood hotel coupon book

Heading down to Vegas end of April. Just wondering if anyone has received the $3000 in savings coupon book from Planet, and what were the sort of offers in it? Thanks!!



Planet Hollywood hotel coupon book


I think its $300 in savings...im not sure if its the same coupon book i got for signing up for the A List card last month, but it has coupons for Spice Market, Hawaiian Tropic Zone, the lounges and bars at PH, and Miracle mile shops. I still have that book somewhere...



Planet Hollywood hotel coupon book


Can someone tell me how to get one? Is signing up for the A list card the only way?





Thanks,




I might be able to hook you up with a coupon to get a book at the Miracle Mile Mall Customer Service, send me your email.




I think I already have the coupons to get the books or passports at the various malls for shopping, etc. But thanks anyway!





I was just wondering what the PH one had in it. Thanks for the replies :)




My friend got one in December (expired 2/28/09)--there were gaming offers (get xxx points for free buffets, keychains, etc.), food and drink offers (2-4-1 or $5 off various PH restaurants) and 10% off some PH stores. There may have been a freeplay coupon, but nothing else free...




When I was there in January, there were plenty of those coupon books in the Miracle Mile. They were in the magazine holder whatchamacallit (sorry, brain freeze) throughout the mall. They were free.

No comments:

Post a Comment