Wednesday, April 18, 2012

TR, MC, Wynn, travel delays, traffic.....and then, MAGICAL!!

Will post as a reply in parts.





Trip report from Friday March 27th through Monday March 30th.



I Have a full blown cold/flu as of 3am today, so forgive me if I%26#39;m slow. (Not my brain you smart azzes! lol)



For those who asked for Caesars and MC pool updates, I already posted 2 threads:



…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k26741…



…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k26742…





Pics will be included as I go.





Many TA members helped me on this trip, but special thanks to Loveland %26amp; LovinVegas for MC tips. Warmwinds %26amp; TeachRsue for SW tips, Underpar %26amp; NorgeTroll for Wynn info. Norge especially for a huge tip.





Just to bore you I%26#39;ll also include my first experience with SouthWest, so be warned part one may put you to sleep, so skip it if you wish!





Coming up:



Part One: SouthWest has the best On Time record???



TR, MC, Wynn, travel delays, traffic.....and then, MAGICAL!!


Tapping foot . . .



TR, MC, Wynn, travel delays, traffic.....and then, MAGICAL!!


OK we are waiting......




Well it%26#39;s about time! You have been home at least 24 hours by now, and just now posting your TR. Hurry up!




I wanna know how many LIITs that you had and which place made the best one?




I hope the medicine kicks in soon so you can start writing big boy.




24 hours before I had scored A Boarding passes, so was happy. Then I arrived in San Jose Southwest terminal.



As I rushed up to the counter, I noticed the Vegas had been delayed.... 2:15.... 2:30.... 2:55????





I was supposed to land IN Vegas at 2:45!!!



%26lt;grumble%26gt; I was fighting a cold, and was starving so I ate half the turkey sandwich we purchased then stood in line for Burger King for a half hour! One register person. %26lt;grumble%26gt; Double burger, fries, onion rings.... stomach feeling better...



Board the plane and scored the seat behind the open Exit door space. 2 rows of legroom!



Announcements were hilarious on the plane. Stuff like ';Put the toilet seat lookinf device over your head'; If the oxygen masks drop, and you are with small children, or if your husband acts like a small child, do yours first, then help those idiots! If your husband continues to act like a child remove his flotation device....etc';



';Opening Overhead bins, shift happens...';



Buddied up to Flight Attendant, Philip, and because this was our first SW flight he said we could each have a free alcoholic drink!





Land in Vegas and look for my Summerlin Buddy, Barry.





Next up:



Traffic nightmare on Tropicana




Score! Free drink...can%26#39;t beat that!



Waiting for more.





Judi




Oh we didn%26#39;t tell you? Southwest is ONLY behind flight times in and out of San Jose! LOL




%26lt;wiping flem from monitor%26gt; %26lt;just for Ducky, lol%26gt;





For those traveling and have heard about road work on Tropicana...





As we head up Swenson to Tropicana. Things look ok. But my friend Barry had scouted the area before hand and told me it took him 40 minutes to drive from Paradise and Trop, to the rear of MC 2 hours earlier.



The first pic is where traffic stopped at 4:45pm Friday. Notice MGM in the background. The next 2 are taken Saturday when traffic wasn%26#39;t a nightmare.



…webshots.com/photo/2483248480101286811NIRBky




TWO rows of legroom and FREE drinks...GREAT start to the trip! :)



Anxiously awaiting more...

No comments:

Post a Comment