Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Feely lucky ? Share your lucky tips!

I am feeling very lucky as I was wishing for a trip to Vegas and looking for some good rates when I got the TI offer which I booked for April 17th %26amp; 18th.





Then I read a great TR from Lowrance whose wife won a progressive at Wynn and I thought about how great I felt to hear about their win.





So I am sure that with so many Vegas lovers out there it would be nice to hear others share their lucky moments or what they do that they feel improves their luck!





Share your great moments!



Feely lucky ? Share your lucky tips!


I like to start out at the VP bar and order a beer or a Tom Collins. I play 25c jacks or better while I enjoy my comped drinks. Anytime I hit a good hand (i.e. 4 of a kind, straight flush) or I am up more than $5 dollars I cash out and start over with the same initial amount. This is very low-rollerish but it%26#39;s fun and relaxing especially if you have company. I always seem to win at least a little bit, and it%26#39;s always good to start out the night on a winning note.



Feely lucky ? Share your lucky tips!


Actually that sounds good and I have never had a Tom Collins so mabe a new drink would be lucky!




Yeah you should definitely try a tom collins. It%26#39;s a very refreshing drink and its pretty simple for the bartender to make. Just leave your tips in the cup where he puts the receipt. It also helps if you start out with a nice tip like $3-5




I will definitely try one and I always leave that tip since I really appreciate the service and free drink. In fact that%26#39;s one of my feel lucky tips when I play roulette is to tip anytime I win a round makes me feel good and I think it%26#39;s good Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment