Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DT Values Sheet - Now Online

For those visiting Downtown the value sheets can now be viewed and printed from the following site:



http://vegasexperience.com/coupons/



Enter your e-address and the password is realvegas.



These coupons are good through June/July.



Too bad they don%26#39;t have one for slushies!



DT Values Sheet - Now Online


Thanks 2b!



DT Values Sheet - Now Online


Woo hoo ! thanks 2b!




Unless I%26#39;m missing something, some are only good thru April 30 (i.e. Pasta Pirate, MSS, Fremont).




Hey 2b how are you?





Thanks for postin!!




I%26#39;m great Pip! Thanks for asking.



Tut, there has been some questions concerning the fate of the DT coupons. Yes, the 2-4-1 buffets do show April 30th but the others don%26#39;t. If the advertisers decide to extend the promotion on the buffets it is easy to follow online.



Sorry Pook, no discounted slushy, fried twinky or fried oreo.




Thanks-I will have to remember to check next month to see if the dates change.




2b, I have every intention of using the free shot glass though!! :)





Ugh I wouldn%26#39;t touch a fried twinkee ever... ewww!





Slushy coupons would be nice though!!




The lady told me at the Fremont office that they would continue the promotion coupons online but could not commit to which ones on which dates.




Thank you for posting this! I made my printout for my June trip!





Dietcoke

No comments:

Post a Comment