Thursday, April 19, 2012

Correct pronunciation of Mystere'

What is the correct pronunciation for Mystere%26#39;? Is is ';Misty-Air'; or ';Mystery'; or something else? Sorry for my ignorance.



Correct pronunciation of Mystere'


';mis-steer';



Correct pronunciation of Mystere'


I would say ';mee-STAIR';




I always thought this was about a cow?



my steer



No? lol




I would go with '; mee- stair'; as well, if my six years worth of French classes is of any help *lol*. Im sure thats how its pronounced,though.




Only if your cow is going up a flight of Me Stairs!




Miss stare




Mist Air?




Mystere is the french word for Mystery. The best pronunciation would be ';Me-Staare'; with a roll on the ';r';. But I don%26#39;t think anybody really cares how you say it.




I%26#39;m french... and we pronunce it ';myst air';



:-)




If you listen to the ads for the show (which presumably pronounce it correctly) the closest of is ';miss stair';. Stretch out the vowel in stair, throw in a bit of snooty and you%26#39;ve got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment