Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ACG free show tickets at Fitzgeralds

Ran across the ACG coupone for Fitzgeralds for two free show tickets when signing up for the Club Fitz card. What show is this does anyone know? Thanks



ACG free show tickets at Fitzgeralds


Kevin Burke (comedian) is the only show listed on the Fitz website.



ACG free show tickets at Fitzgeralds


oops I see there is also a Country Music show.




Ya, I noticed that too, maybe its for choice of the two, but I am guessing for the comedian...guess I can call and ask.




bump




When I was there in Feb., we got ';free'; tickets with our offer, and could pick either show. We did have to be at the slot desk by 9 a.m. to get the ';free'; tickets for that evening...they only give out a certain amount.



I chose the Country show (and I am not a country fan, but the comedian ';played a kazoo'; as a highlight), and did enjoy it. The music was enjoyable, and the entertainers sure put their heart and soul into the show. It was a small audience (Tuesday night in Feb.), but we were thanked over and over for coming. I would go again if we had the free tickets, but not if I had to pay....just not so into country. Maybe they have changed comedians by now, so that might be a better option than what I looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment