Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ripp off

You will not get your securit deposit back. If he%26#39;s ripped you off I want to know. I am preparing legal action

Ripp off

ok... I think you meant to post a thread...

What was a rip off?

Ripp off

Is it loony week?


Well judging by the OP%26#39;s screen name, I don%26#39;t think he has much self confidence.


And we have an extra P thrown in for good measure


That place is a dump.


Oh dear.. is this another stinky rat poo post?


Ya%26#39;ll risk being named in the lawsuit.


I got ripped off there too... I%26#39;ll never go back.

Let me know how legal action goes - if there are enough of us, maybe we can put together a big class-action suit and get rich. Who%26#39;s with me!?


legal action?

My best advice: Don%26#39;t represent yourself in court!


Not getting your security deposit back is a very serious offense. I also want to know how it all turns out. Maybe we can file a class action suit and we can all make money from this siuation. More money for gambling! YAY!!!

  • microsoft web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment