Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Low brought me luck!

Well Low%26#39;s fabulous TR has me itching to go right now! But alas I am not booked until the last week of May! How can I stand it after reading about such a great trip? I am like Pavlov%26#39;s Dog right now salivating for a LIIT and the DING DING DING!! When Low (pun intended) and behold I check my email for the last time tonight and there it is!! An offer from my home away from home, the Venetian for comped nights through June 30! Called immediately and I have 4 nights there in June! YIPPEE! Can you tell I am doing the Happy Dance! In between humming the Rocky theme song too! I spoke with the reservations clerk for quite a while after booking and he says they are completely sold out tonight, V, Venezia and Palazzo and the place is hopping! Maybe I should go ahead and book a room in April too? Maybe I should just go to bed so I can earn in living in the AM! Thanks Low!



Low brought me luck!


Have not been to Vegas since I received comped rooms at the Ventian last August so I have been missing Vegas badly. Had hoped to go in February but it just didn%26#39;t workout and have been looking for good rates for a quick weekend trip in April when I looked in the mail and found comped rooms at TI.





I am a very small budget gamer so it is always quite a miracle for DH and me to get comped.





So I will be doing my Happy Dance from now until April 17th when we arrive!



Low brought me luck!


So glad you are getting to return too! I am NOT a high roller either but I am certainly pleased with the offers I have gotten over the years. Luckily with my job it is easy to get time off when I want it, so I go to Vegas when the offers are there! I never just pick a date in my head for a vacation and then try and book it.




LOL, too funny that you link this to me. But we gamblers are a superstitious lot. If I can say that rubbing TTj%26#39;s shoulders brought my wife luck, you can say I brought you those Venetian comps! Lmaoooo





Awesome comps for a great hotel!!! ENJOY your stay!!!




Thanks Low! I have not had two trips booked since 07. I booked then for October and NYE. Extra special this time too! DS turns 21 in two weeks and he can finally go with and see what his mom is so crazy about! I am sending you a virtual LIIT!




Low brings everyone good luck! If you see him in person-just rub his belly (like Buddah) or....his coconut bra ( for extra good luck lol).




%26lt;smackin vp for the belly remark!!!%26gt;




Ouch!!! lol




LMAO...man boobs...welcome to my world - the hit of the ';European'; pools...




I am kicking myself for not scheduling the second trip so that I could go to the June Mega M%26amp;G. But the kid has to get back home so he can go with his Dad%26#39;s side of the family to Hawaii. This kid has it made! Would love to meet everyone! I will get to one yet!




Hey! I got an email saying I should book for a stay by June 30 too, for two to four nights....but awhile back I got a snail mail offer for $79 per night, so I assumed the email was THAT offer. I wonder if I have two to four nights comped too. I am already booked basically free at Bally%26#39;s for June 17-22, but stayed at Palazzo at Christmas,and it is obviously superior. I better call and find out details about the offer. Even if the other two are staying at Bally%26#39;s it would be HARD not to stay at Palazzo for free or virtually free. Hmmm. Did your email actually SAY comped nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment