Wednesday, April 18, 2012

elton john and the red piano at ceasars

I would love to see elton john but am travelling with my five year old son. Any thoughts on whether it is ok to bring him along. I can only go if he can go and I have been dying to see elton for 15 years. Thanks for your help.



elton john and the red piano at ceasars


I wouldn%26#39;t say the show is ';kid-friendly.'; It is ';adult themed'; which means giant inflateable boobs and a video of pamela anderson pole dancing.





Great show, but I would advise against taking young children....



elton john and the red piano at ceasars


I actually have 4 tickets to his last show April 22 and only 2 of us will be going. The 2 tickets available are Orchestra 6 Row F Seats 615 and 616. They were $175.00 US each plus the Ticketmaster fees and taxes but I would be open to offers. We arrive Sunday morning April 19 so would be able to meet before the show with the tickets if that works for anyone.



Thanks, Brian.




I%26#39;ve seen the show and I loved it but it is not suitable for children. Elton does use adult language and there are videos shown that have adult content. I would suggest seeing his tour instead. I%26#39;ve seen the tour and that%26#39;s where you can bring young ones.




I would have to agree with the previous posts. It%26#39;s a very adult show. The video screens are huge and some of the imagery would be confusing and possibly scary to a 4 yr old. There%26#39;s a grotesque plastic surgery chick that scared the bejesus out of me, even. There are suicide depictions and some domestic abuse overtones.





I don%26#39;t mean to imply that any EJ fan should not see the show. It%26#39;s a great show and I%26#39;m a huge EJ fan, but between the nudity and language it would not be child friendly, IMHO, and I wasn%26#39;t a hugely protective parent when my son was growing up.





Sorry that%26#39;s not the news you want to hear! Hope you get to see him in a different venue sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment