Thursday, April 19, 2012

whats best Hypnosis Unleashed or Anthony Cools

or some other adult hypnosis show vegas



whats best Hypnosis Unleashed or Anthony Cools


I recently went to Hypnosis Unleashed and I can%26#39;t remember the last time I laughed so hard. Was a great time! Make sure someone in your group volunteers to get hypnotized really adds to the fun!



whats best Hypnosis Unleashed or Anthony Cools


I saw Dirty Hypnosis Unleased back in Jan. I laughed so hard I thought I would pass out. Tickets were $28 at Tix4Tonight.





I haven%26#39;t seen Anthony Cools yet so I can%26#39;t compare. I want to though.





I always LMAO at hypnotist%26#39;s shows anyway. Stand up comics can be hit and miss. Hypnosis is always funny.




I also saw Dirty Hypnosos Unleashed about three years ago and had a BLAST! I would like to go again soon. I am wondering how Anthony Cool%26#39;s show is. Anybody been?




but is it for real?




I think you can safely say that hypnotists%26#39; shows are for real. They couldn%26#39;t get away with it night after night if that wasn%26#39;t the case. Added to that they don%26#39;t have a 100% success rate, there%26#39;s often one or two individuals who can%26#39;t be put under the spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment