Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poker players - 4/13 to 4/16

Just wondering if anyone knows how the play will be during this week. We%26#39;re staying at Bellagio and I know the 5-star Classic will be underway while I%26#39;m there. I also know there is a WSOP circuit event at Caesar%26#39;s during this time. I guess my real question is does anyone know if these places will be holding their normal daily tourney%26#39;s or not?





I know everyone is going to suggest allvegaspoker but I can%26#39;t access that site here at work. Hoping someone here might know. Thanks.



Poker players - 4/13 to 4/16


I%26#39;m looking to know the same answer, particularly at Venetian during the deep stack extravaganza...



Poker players - 4/13 to 4/16


Awesome I%26#39;m getting to Vegas on the 15th. Would love to know the answers, also.




Bumping to see if anyone can help.




When Bellagio has WPT tournaments running they don%26#39;t have their dailies. They play tournies in the Fontana lounge but there is often overflow to the main room and they have their cash games going so they don%26#39;t have room for dailies. They start them again on Day 3 or 4 of the $15000 event once everything has died down. They run satellites all day for the different events. Cash games are usually pretty busy at these times because there are so many satellite/busted out players around. It%26#39;s a good time to be playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment