Sunday, April 15, 2012

Orleans Breakfast Buffet

It%26#39;s so cheap...especially with the ACG coupon.





Any comments?



Orleans Breakfast Buffet


Its no big deal, just breakfast.





I guess it would be good with the 2 for 1.





Its nothing great but acceptable.



Orleans Breakfast Buffet


I%26#39;ve been before and thought it was pretty good. There is nothing too exotic - just standard fare but well prepared. Worth the trip there.








I%26#39;ve never eaten the Orleans breakfast buffet but we have eaten the lunch many times and that was very good and at a good price.




ditto with eddie, eaten there about 12 time because either 2 4 1 or it was free. to me same as HOMETOWN BUFFET. the brunch is good because of the shrimp.




We%26#39;ve had breakfast there several times...usually go there first thing after we land and get the rental, so I guess we%26#39;ve had lunch there more often but still think it%26#39;s good for the price ;)




As a matter of fact, I just ate their breakfast buffet this past Tuesday morning before returning home. I was very impressed by the quantity and quality. They had all the imaginable types of breakfast fare along with a little bit of non breakfast items. Also had an omelette station which I thought was only at the brunches. I used an ACG coupon and the bill was $4.00 plus tax. It is definately better than the Ports O Call at the Gold Coast.




We%26#39;ve eatent the breakfast and dinner buffet at Orleans several times (Feb %26#39;08,Sept%26#39;08,Mar %26#39;09) and were always pleased with it. Good selection and tasty foods.



Sandy




Thanks for the replies. I%26#39;m pleased to learn about the omelet station.




Good for the price. Super great compared to IP.

No comments:

Post a Comment