Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bette midler June

We are planning an early June visit and wife wants to see Bette. Saw the Travelzoo deal but understand it ends tomorrow. I know there aren%26#39;r any mindreaders out there but does anyone have a feel whether discounted tickets may still be available through Travelzoo or other discount through this month?



We just aren%26#39;t 100% sure on the trip and it is my understanding that if tickets are purchased they would be difficult to sell if we don%26#39;t go.



Many thanks.



Bette midler June


You can purchase event ticket insurance from ticketmaster. That way if you can not attend the performance, I believe you would get some sort of refund. I apologize that I don%26#39;t recall the cost, or what exactly is covered. Perhaps that info is available @ ticketmaster.com. We plan to see Bette in May. Good luck.



Bette midler June


soxfan, I just checked. The cost is 6$ per tkt, however it only covers in the event of a medical emergency, traffic accident, things like that. You can%26#39;t just decide that you don%26#39;t want to go and expect a refund. Sorry




Thanks so much for taking the time to check on this.



I never heard of the insurance and it is good to know for future reference (knowing ticketmaster you will probably have to have the last rites offered to collect).



I will probably take my chances that tix will be available at a reasonable price. I understand that tix bought at discount may not be resaleable? Don%26#39;t know much about that. If I could resell on E-By I probably wouldn%26#39;t worry about it. Ususally you have to pick up tix and show credit card used to buy.




Actually, if you use the travelzoo offer, you are directed to ticketmaster to purchase the tkts. There are several options for how you would like to receive the tkts, some have an additional fee tacked on. They can mail them to you 48 hrs before the show without an added charge, they do offer %26#39;will call%26#39; service, or you can print the tkts yourself for a fee, along with some other methods. Hope this makes sense.




You are correct and I thought of the e-mail option-however you may have to show ID with e-mail ticket at show. I am pretty sure that there is a safeguard from having people buying multiple tix at discount to a popular show and then selling them later.




0



^-^ Shrugging shoulders %26#39;cause I%26#39;m out of ideas. :)



/\


  • lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment