Thursday, April 19, 2012

HET Pool options

Staying at Bally%26#39;s for five nights. I heard the pool is not the best. Are there sister properties where the pool can be utilized, even if only on a pay basis? Other ';public'; pools outside of the HET spectre?



HET Pool options


Flamingo has had hours open to the public in the afternoon. All the rest are restricted to the hotel guests as far as I know with the only exception being for closures at your hotel. The rules can be tweaked every season so you may want to check directly.



HET Pool options


There%26#39;s really nothing wrong with the pool at Bally%26#39;s. It%26#39;s big, has a deep end, good cocktail service, snack bar right there, plenty of space.




I thought I read somewhere that you can use any of the pools that are owned by harrahs if you%26#39;re staying at one of their properties. The Flamingo pool is great. I would check with Bally%26#39;s to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment