Thursday, April 19, 2012

bellagio buffet.....free beer

the buffet looks good value at less than 30 dollars but are the drinks expensive?

anybody know the price of buffet beer at this hotel or, say, the buffet at Paris?

I know the Hilton offers free beer and wine. Is it worth the trip down there? Free beer and wine sounds good but do they offer that because the food is bad?

bellagio buffet.....free beer

I bought a Corona at a buffet on the strip once, can%26#39;t remember which one, and it was $5 or $6. Even the buffet downtown was $3 something.

bellagio buffet.....free beer

The Hilton buffet is pretty good actually, or at least it was when I was last there a couple of years ago. I don%26#39;t think I%26#39;d make a special journey there however just for the free beer.

I generally survive a buffet without alcohol so I can%26#39;t really comment on how much you%26#39;d pay - it%26#39;s nice to give your body a break for an hour or so! I%26#39;d guess that at the Bellagio buffet a domestic beer would be around $6.


Free crap tapped beer like Coors, Miller, and Bud along with boxed wine definitely isn%26#39;t worth it.

  • best advice to give girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment